Dart SHP 8.2 & 9.5 Machined Blocks
Fordstrokers is happy to announce a new addition to our lineup of fully machined, ready to assemble DART blocks. DART's new SHP, special high performance blocks are perfect for anyone needing the capacity to make up to 1000-1200 hp. Dart rates the 8.2 deck SHP block to 600, which we all know is simply crazy. These blocks weigh double of a stock oem 302 block and have all the exact same features as the Sportsman and Iron Eagle blocks. We are so confident in these blocks, we personally rate them to 1200hp capacity. They are capable of 4.185 bore size, feature billet steel 4 bolt mains caps on number 2-3-4 mains. The Dart 302 Sportsman and 302 Iron Eagle blocks takes a 7/16th main stud. The 302 SHP and all 351 dart blocks take a 1/2" main stud. The Dart Iron Eagle has 4 bolt mains on all 5 mains.
Keep reading below for all the machine work that is done to them and the video that shows what we do differently. You can see why Fordstrokers is THE leader in the small block ford market.
- ANY Bore size you want. 4.00-4.030-4.040-4.060-4.125-4.155, or any bore size you specify
- You choose, 302 8.2 deck height or 351W 9.5 deck height SHP block
- You choose which block, SHP, Sportsman or Iron Eagle
- Bored on Kwikway Boring Bar
- Torque Plate Honed on Sunnen CV-616 Hone, finish honed to within .0001-.0002 out of round and taper
- Surfaced with BHJ block fixture on DCM Tech HB3810 Surfacer (8-12 Ra Finish) ANY deck height you specify. Ability to use ANY MLS head gasket
- Main Bearing Bores Align Honed on Sunnen Ch-100 Hone (.0001-.0002 taper)
- Stroker Clearanced (up to 3.500 stroke for the 8.2 or 4.170 stroke for the 9.5)
- DART COATED Full Groove Camshaft Bearings Installed
- Deep Freeze Plugs Installed
- Screw In Oil Galley Plugs Installed
- ARP main Studs come standard instead of the main bolts shipped from DART
- We will need you to either send in your pistons so we can measure before honing, email the skirt measurments to us or give us a final hone number
- Painted ANY color you wish - http://duplicolor.com/product/engine-enamel-with-ceramic
- Completely ready to assemble
- Please contact Nicole@Fordstrokers.com for a shipping quote. It can be shipped to a business, terminal for pick up or residential delivery.