Trick Flow Twisted Wedge 11R 190 Street OR Comp Ported Cylinder Heads - FREE SHIPPING
Trick Flow® used advanced 3-D solid modeling and CAD tools (plus a couple decades' worth of racing experience) to turn its track-proven Twisted Wedge® design into the potent Twisted Wedge® 11R 190 heads.
Trick Flow® Twisted Wedge® 11R 190 heads are direct replacements for previous Twisted Wedge® heads and work with all Twisted Wedge®-specific pistons. Modified 11 degree intake and 13 degree exhaust valve angles and a restructured, CNC-profiled combustion chamber arrangement provide more airflow and performance potential. You can get your Twisted Wedge® 11R 190 heads in two flavors:
* 11R 190 heads with new high velocity, race-inspired CNC Street Ported runners are great entry-level CNC heads, combining fully CNC-machined runners and combustion chambers with a standard resolution surface finish for significant performance gains.
* 11R 190 heads with CNC Competition Ported high velocity, race-inspired runners feature fully CNC-machined runners and chambers, with a premium high-resolution finish for ultimate performance.
Premium certified materials and components, along with the finest CNC tooling, are used to ensure exceptional quality and durability, dimensional accuracy, and balanced flow from port to port. The fully machined castings are very strong and have a great-looking, billet-like appearance.
- Fully Assembled, Price is for a set of 2
- CNC Competition Ported
- 2.055 8mm Bead Lock Intake Valves
- 1.600 8mm Bead Lock Exhaust Valves
- PAC 1.300 OD Hydraulic Roller Valve Springs
- 150lbs @ 1.800" Installed Height
- 438lbs @ 1.200" Open (448lbs per inch rate)
- .650 Valve Lift Capacity
- 7 Degree x 1.300 OD Chromemoly Retainers Standard (Titanium Option Available)
- 190cc Intake Port Volume / 66cc Exhaust Port Volume
- 45 Degree Valve Seats (5 Angle Intake/3 Angle Exhuast)
- Valve Spring Pockets 1.640"
- ARP 7/16" Rocker Studs Standard (3/8th Option Available)
- 1/2" Head Bolt Holes Standard
- Standard Exhaust Port Location
- 5/16th Guide Plates Standard (Included)
- Clearanced for 3/8th Pushrods (3/8th Guide Plate Available)
- 11 Degree Intake Valve Angle/ 13 Degree Exhuast Valve Angle
- Viton Valve Seals
- Revised Combustion Chamber 56cc or 66cc Available (can be milled if needed)
- Fully Compatible with all existing Twisted Wedge Specific Pistons