Trick Flow Twisted Wedge 205 11R Competition Ported Cylinder Heads
Product Code: TFS-20511R
Availability: In Stock
Trick Flow® used advanced 3-D solid modeling and CAD tools (plus a couple decades' worth of racing experience) to turn its track-proven Twisted Wedge® design into the potent Twisted Wedge® 11R 205 head for serious performance enthusiasts and racers.
Trick Flow® Twisted Wedge® 11R 205 heads are direct replacements for previous Twisted Wedge® heads and work with all Twisted Wedge®-specific pistons. New high-velocity, race-inspired CNC Competition Ported runners have been optimized for today's popular bore and stroke combinations, and have a premium high-resolution finish for ultimate performance. Modified 11 degree intake and 13 degree exhaust valve angles and a restructured, CNC-profiled combustion chamber arrangement provide more airflow and performance potential.
Premium certified materials and components, along with the finest CNC tooling, are used to ensure uncompromising quality and durability, dimensional accuracy, and balanced flow from port to port. The fully machined castings are very strong and have a great looking, billet-like appearance.
- Fully Assembled
- CNC Competition Ported
- 2.080 8mm Bead Lock Intake Valves
- 1.600 8mm Bead Lock Exhaust Valves
- PAC 1.300 OD Hydraulic Roller Valve Springs (Solid Roller Spring Option Available)
- 150lbs @ 1.800" Installed Height
- 438lbs @ 1.200" Open (448lbs per inch rate)
- .650 Valve Lift Capacity
- 7 Degree x 1.300 OD Chromemoly Retainers Standard (Titanium Option Available)
- 205cc Intake Port Volume / 66cc Exhaust Port Volume
- 45 Degree Valve Seats (5 Angle Intake/3 Angle Exhuast)
- Valve Spring Pockets 1.640"
- ARP 7/16" Rocker Studs Standard (3/8th Option Available)
- 1/2" Head Bolt Holes Standard
- Standard Exhaust Port Location
- 5/16th Guide Plates Standard (Included)
- Clearanced for 3/8th Pushrods (3/8th Guide Plate Available)
- 11 Degree Intake Valve Angle/ 13 Degree Exhuast Valve Angle
- Viton Valve Seals
- Revised Combustion Chamber 56cc or 66cc Available (can be milled if needed)
- Fully Compatible with all existing Twisted Wedge Specific Pistons